We thank those of you who contribute financially to support our students and schools. There are many ways that you can make a donation to Asheville City Schools Foundation.
- Donate via Cash, Check, or PayPal. Cash and Checks can be mailed to: Asheville City Schools Foundation, PO Box 3196, Asheville, NC 28802.
- Matching Gifts are an excellent way to add strength to your gift. Many large corporations have an employee matching gifts programs where they will match your gift 1:1! Volunteer for ACSF or ACS? Some employers will even match volunteer hours with cash to the nonprofit!
- Recurring Online Giving is a great option for you if you want to GIVE BIG a little at a time with a monthly donation.
- Corporate Partnerships are currently in development. Please contact Nick Roberts, Development Director, (828) 350-6139 or email at email@example.com for more information.
- Event Sponsorships are an excellent opportunity for your business to align your corporate philanthropy mission while supporting the success of students in Asheville City. View past sponsors of our annual Celebration of Champions event.
- Memorial Funds/Honorariums You can make a gift to a fund in honor or in memory of a special person or occasion, such as Theda L. Rudd Memorial Fund or Emily Eliot-Gaines Performance Scholarship. If you would like, the Foundation will notify the appropriate person of your thoughtfulness and keep the amount of your gift confidential.
- Scholarships In order to support the academic promise of our students the Asheville City Schools Foundation administrates over 20 scholarship funds that total over $200,000 of scholarships and awards each year. Any student graduating from an Asheville City Secondary School is eligible to apply.
Is my donation tax deductible?
Yes. The Asheville City Schools Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization as determined by the Internal Revenue Service. Gifts are tax deductible as allowed by law. Please consult your tax advisor for more information.
How are my dollars being put to work?